you neednt lie to me.you can just tell me straight.and i`d be more than happy.but your actions and words are so..i donnoe.. ignorant?but it`s okay.
cause.
cause you don make a difference in my lifemore than i do in yours.yeah.
TELL ALL OF YOU A SECRET.
I WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY.HA HA HA !
okay not funny. BUT I WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY !!LOLOLOLLLLLLipop.
had real
pressure when i stepped into the choir room.
was afraid that ppl will shun me xD
but
of course, they didnt.
=DDDDD
I
LOVE TODAY`S PRACTICE.
partially cause it`s
good to be back.also, the
sound`s so good ! [to me]
and it feels
great to sing again.
plus mr loh and mr kwei
made it so fun to sing !
we`re running thru both categories tmr.
i hope it`ll turn out fine.
ANDD ANDDD ANDDDDD.
tmr`s 6th dec.
tmr`s
6th dec !
the
bonker`dds 7th month anni. !
TMR 12PM ARR.
DON BE LATE !
okay maybe i`m supposed to remind myself not to be late.
WO SHI LATE QUEEN ! ah chia bibinana tiffany elephant !
I SAW ALL OF YOU TODAY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.
four
- almost three - days more.
- dies *